We know how important staying fashion savvy is. So we’ve done a little research and here are the some of the season’s hottest trends! Enjoy!
1. That ’70s Show—From the wide-leg trouser to the sexiest classic halter top, the ’70s are back (again!) in a big way.
2. The Return Of Minimalism— For 2011 it’s all the other silky, simple separates, neutral tones, white-washed palettes, and future-friendly utilitarian details like paramilitary straps that have positioned this trend as a Big One for 2011.
3. Going Long—Dowdy or not, fuller, longer, smarter looking skirts, dresses, and their maxi siblings have been giving minis a major run for their money. Call it a grown-up moment; You can bet your bottom dollar that this season those thighs of yours will be staying nicely undercover.
4. Printed Matter—Even if everyone is copying, we still can’t get enough of prints. And spring/summer basically turned up the volume: think bigger, louder, more playful and expressive than ever, from the sweet fruit prints to bold animal prints!
5. Block Party—The palette for the season was super intense with bright orange, turquoise, honeysuckle pink, and yellow dominating. A lot of designers played with pairing multiple intense colors together, which provided a beyond bold effect.
6. Pajama Game—Loose and lovely lounge wear inspired many a runway with drapery weekend trousers, matching printed tops and bottoms, and nightgown-esque slip dresses. While this might be one of the tougher trends to pull off, it offers an interesting nod to the shift in modern sportswear…sexy, casual, and very appealing.
Blues and Shoes is Carlsbad’s #1 Fashion Boutique!
We research the industries newest fashion trends and bring them to our store so that you can dress like a celebrity without paying celebrity prices! Stop by Blues and Shoes today and see what trendy items you can find!